No power at the gate?
No worries then use low voltage landscape cable from the transformer in the garage or house to the gate opener control box.
Save money by running low voltage cable for your nearest 110 volt supply to your gate controller.
Avoid the need for trenching.
These remote power supplies provide you with full electrical compliance without the need for trenching.
What is in the box.
- Sealed box with 110 volt transformer to feed 24 volt DC
- Low voltage cable (length selected for your application)
- Wiring instructions for connection to gate opener control bunit.
These units are sized specifically for your cable run to avoid Voltage drop.
- 110 volt transformer in sealed box
- 3 pin supply cord.
- your choice of cable length 100 feet to 300 feet in 50 foot steps
- Suitable for outdoor applications.
- May be installed outdoors exposed to sunlight or direct burial
- Suitable for use at temperatures not exceeding minimum -20°C or maximum 60°
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Landscape Lighting Cable Gauge: 12
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Volt Rating (Volts): 150