This tool is ideal for installing fence posts on rocky ground on the Canadian shield , in the rockies or southern Ontario limestone escarpment..
No need to hire large expensive compressors and hydraulic rock drills simply insert SDS MAX bit of the correct size and easily drill a hole for the post in grantite, limestone or slate.
Ideal for installing Gripple ground anchors with drive rod to suit the anchor.
Also suitable for installing survey boundary markers.
Easy starting with highly reliable Honda GX35 with two operating modes of drilling or pounding.
It reqires no hoses or power supply is completely self conatined.
Included is one SDS MAX 1 inch bit and one pointed breaker bit.
- Powered by a Honda GX35 engine 4 stroke
- Centrifugal clutch
- Exhaust baffel to direct exhaust away from operator.
- No mixing of fuel, best to use premuim fuel
- Steel tank guard.
- Can be used as a drill or chipping hammer or rod driver
- High hitting force.
- High torque for drilling
- Uses standard SDS Max bits/tools
- No hoses or electrical cords!
- Modular design for easy service
- Quick release tool holder
- 360 degrees swivel handle for LH or RH operation.
- Drills up to a 2” diameter hole.
- Drives ground rods.( readily available SDXMAX rod adapter)
Max power and correspond rotating speed 1000W/7000 rpm
Max Torque and correspond rotating speed 1.45N.m/5300rpm
Impact frequency 800-2800min
Impact energy 25～45J
- Weight 25 lbs