These products are absolutely essential for tightening our monofilament cable, and are very easy to use.
- Join and tension in one
- Faster than tying and knotting wires
- Saves time and money in labour
- High load holding
- High grade ceramic roller for optimum corrosion resistance
- Adjustable and can be re-tensioned year-after-year
- Guage 3.2mm to 4.2mm, 10 to 7.5 SWG, 8 to 5 AWG
- Load 600kg / 1320lbs
Tensioning our nylon monofilament reinforcing cable is simply done by pulling both ends of the cable through the Gripple until the desired tension is acheived.
Ideal for starting Finish Line on a wooden end post. Simply loop the monofilament around the post and slip the cable into the Large Gripple. To prevent the cable from slipping down the post use staple with a plastic insert or a post clip.
Tensioning steel cable requires one of the Gripple tensioning tools.