These products are absolutely essential for tightening our nylon reinforcing cable, and are very easy to use.
Medium Gripples for use on 2.0 to 3.25mm gauge cable and tensioning up to 880lbs.
For each side of the fence three Gripples are required. One at each end to terminate the cable in a loop around the tree or post and one in the middle which is used to tension the cable.
- Join and tension in one
- Faster than tying and knotting wires
- Saves time and money in labour
- High load holding
- High grade ceramic roller for optimum corrosion resistance
- Adjustable and can be re-tensioned year-after-yea
- Four times faster than traditional methods
- Adjustable and can be re-tensioned year-after-year
Tensioning our nylon reinforcing cable is simply done by pulling both ends of the cable through the Gripple until the desired tension is acheived.
Tensioning steel cable requires one of the Gripple tensioning tools.