2493 foot (760m) long monofilament horse fence spool. Horse line is unique. Designed to be strong, each strand contains 1,250 lb. breaking strength. Yet, because it contains no wire, the fencing will stretch to protect your horse from harmful injuries that do occur with other fencing materials. No cut skin; no torn tendons; no broken limbs.
White Horse Line gives maximum visability for horses.
Use Large Gripples to start the run and terminate the run and as cable tensioners.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides safety and security for horses
- Aesthetically pleasing
- High strength (560Kg breaking force)
- Seven times lighter than steel wire
- High visibility
- UV and weather resistant
- 24% extension before breaking (steel approximately has 3%)
- Resistant to extreme temperatures, sunlight, crop chemicals, organic solvents, alkalis, acids and sea water
- Unlike metal, does not conduct electricity or rust
- No sharp edges
- Colour: white
- Nominal diameter: 4mm
- Breaking force: 550kg (1250lbs)
- Reel size: 760m (2493 feet)