This kit will create an approx 25 x25 foot area seven foot high enclosure, ideal for a small secure vegetable garden or flower border, access to the enclosure is via our caribina flap gate. Simply overlap the fence material and secure with the caribinas, top bottom and middle. To gain entry, unclip the caribinas and fold back the mesh.
Ensure you close up when your are finished gardening or the deer will enter and destroy your crops or flowers.
The posts have 3 sections, sleeve you drive into the ground, two 3 or 4 foot sections that go into the sleeve and create a 6 or 7 foot above ground post. This makes it easy to transport long posts to summer cottages and cabins, ie they can fit inside the vehicle.
We include all the tools and fittings in the kit except a sledge hammer.
Our Deer Fence kit for a Small Garden Enclosure includes-
- 1 roll of 7.5' or 6' high x 100' long Standard Deer Fence-
- 8 Black powder coated posts.( posts in two sections)
- 8 x 24" posts sleeves,
- 8 post caps
- 8 eye bolts and clamps at top of each post.
- Driving cap to drive sleeves into the ground
- 8 Ground Stakes (12”)-
- 100 Fence Ties,
- Fence tying tool
- White ribbons.
- Set of 3 carabiners for gate
- Installation Instructions Please download from Publications category when you order.
All you need to install the fence is a heavy sledge hammer to drive the sleeves into the ground.